Seacrest dry eye glasses with patented moisture chamber technology from Ziena Eyewear.
The latex-free, soft silicone eyecup helps to maintain moisture around the eyes and protects against airborne irritants like wind, dust, pollen and air conditioning.
Micro-magnets hold the silicone eyecup in place, allowing for easy removal and replacement when cleaning your eyeglasses.
The moisture chamber is available in 2 colour options – frost or black. The black eyecup is ideal for light sensitive customers.
Recommended for those who suffer from chronic dry eyes, allergies or other eye sensitivities, and who want the best in eye protection.
Important Note: orders may take up to 10 business days for processing before shipment, depending on the frame and/or lenses ordered.
- Superior optical clarity and 100% UVA + UVB sun protection. View our Ziena Eyewear Lens Guide for an overview of the Ziena lens options available
- Asian Fit is designed for those with high cheekbones, wider faces and lower nose bridges
- Wire Core Temple Arms allow for quick and easy fit adjustments
- Silicone moisture chamber reduces tear evaporation to help maintain eye moisture and increase overall comfort
- Provides protection against airborne irritants like wind, dust, pollen and air conditioning
The Seacrest (Asian Fit) frame is designed for medium to large faces and especially for those with high cheekbones, wider faces and lower nose bridges. If your glasses tend to slip forward or pinch your temples, the Seacrest was designed for you.
To find the right size and fit, it is important to consider the curvature of your eyebrow bone and cheek bone. These are the primary factors, along with face shape and size, that determine how the eyecup will work to offer a complete seal around your eyes.
Traditional sizing or fitting of a fashion frame does not necessarily pertain in the case of Ziena eyewear.