Tired of having to replace kids frames because they break too easily? Designed specifically for girls ages 5 to 8, the Z8-Y60 features our lightest and thinnest frames yet for all-day style at school and durability at play.
- Designed to be worn by active youth as their daily ophthalmic frame.
- Hypoallergenic, dual-layer injected bonded construction throughout
- Flexible Nylo-Flex™ material stands up to the everyday play of children
- Cantilever hinge design for reinforced strength and no-maintenance
- Z8 collection is NOT certified to be used as Sport Protective eyewear.
$180 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
Learn more about Z8-Y60 frames:
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.