Designed for active adults, the X8-400 frame provides non-stop vision performance and all-day comfort whether you're at work, school, playing with the kids or out for a run.
The comfort fit nose pad, Flex-Core layer and 3D contour grip ensure the frames are lightweight, durable and able to keep up with life on the go.
- Designed with Flex-Core material to absorb shock without cracking and provide flex under stress
- 3D Contour Grip temples for comfortable all day wear – flexible and hypoallergenic
- Comfort Fit nosepad with anti-slip material for all day stability
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.