Leave your mark on certified impact protection. The F8 Street Series meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Designs inspired by a fusion of sports performance and street art.
- Unisex Shape.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073) eye rim assembly and 6-base lens curve design allows for a wide range of prescription lens powers.
- Sculpted temple design with color coordinated inside padding.
- Temples and bridge have soft, color coordinated padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with a matching graphic artwork micro-fiber pouch and custom metal case.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- (S) = Small Fitting
- (M) = Medium Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.
Important Disclaimer: All information displayed on this website is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or health professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented here and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. As with all health concerns, you should always consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.