Be totally in the zone with certified protection. With an adult unisex shape, the MAXX 31 Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash and more.
- Prescription available through your optical retailer
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth and adult fitting.
- Bridge has soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & double slide adjustable strap.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- (M) = Medium Fitting
- (L/XL) = Large/X Large Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.
Important Disclaimer: All information displayed on this website is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or health professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented here and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. As with all health concerns, you should always consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.