Hit it out of the park with certified protection. The Maxx 21 Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash and more.
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports.
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power.
- Unisex shape.
- Sizing allows for youth fitting.
- Bridge has soft inside padding for comfort and fit.
- Comes with semi-rigid case & double slide adjustable strap.
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- (S) = Small Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.