Perform to the MAX with certified protection. The MAXX 20 meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports such as basketball, tennis, soccer, squash and more.
- The first protective sports eyewear to receive the AOA seal of Acceptance!
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F803 impact resistance standards for several sports
- Patented (#6,890,073B) eyerim assembly allows for a wide range of prescription lens power
- Unisex shape
- Sizing allows for youth fitting. See size chart below for detailed measurements
- Temples and bridge have soft inside padding for comfort and fit
- Comes with semi-rigid case & adjustable strap
$229.95 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- ED = Effective Diameter defines the minimum diameter lens that will fit a frame when the geometric center of the lens is exactly centered in the frame
- DBL = Distance Between Lenses or the bridge size
- TL = Temple Length
- (S) = Small Fitting
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.