Armourx 7500 safety frames are lightweight and durable, so they are safe and easy-to-wear for long periods of time.
Integrated side shields protect your eyes from workplace hazards, while spring hinges and comfort nose bridges ensure comfortable all-day wear.
The Armourx 7500 safety frame meets ANSI Z87.1 and CSA Z94.3 Standards.
$80.00 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses.
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- C = the diagonal measurement of the lens
- Bridge = the Bridge size
- TL = Temple Arm Length
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.