Armourx 5005 safety frames are lightweight and durable, so they are safe and easy-to-wear for long periods of time.
These safety glasses include integrated side shield protection to protect your eyes from workplace hazards, while spring hinges and comfort nose bridges ensure comfortable all-day wear.
The Armourx 5005 meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3-07 Standards.
$80.00 includes the frame and non-prescription polycarbonate lenses.
This frame can be purchased with prescription lenses. For online orders, we offer single vision polycarbonate lenses with anti-reflective coating.
Customers also have the option of selecting the following customizations:
- Add Optifog® anti-fog coating to your lenses for clear vision under a wide range of indoor and outdoor environmental conditions
- Upgrade your lenses to Grey or Brown Transitions® to adapt seamlessly to changing light conditions
- A = the horizontal measurement of the lens
- B = the vertical measurement of the lens
- C = the diagonal measurement of the lens
- Bridge = Bridge Size
- TL = Temple Arm Length
- All measurements in millimetres (mm)
About Prescription Orders:
To provide our customers with the highest quality vision care, our team will review your prescription details prior to processing your order.
Please note that an expired and/or invalid prescription may result in the cancellation and refund of your order.
Important Disclaimer: All information displayed on this website is not intended to replace the advice of your doctor or health professional. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our website. It is recommended that you do not solely rely on the information presented here and that you always read and follow labels, warnings, and directions before using a product. As with all health concerns, you should always consult your doctor when your symptoms persist.