7eye's Panhead frame with AirShield® Technology creates a complete seal around your eyes to protect them from the elements including wind, dust and other airborne irritants.
The protective eyecups are made of closed-cell foam that is unaffected by weather and resistant to perspiration and grime, allowing for longer lasting durability and comfort.
Patented filtering vents manage air circulation, reduce fogging, and keep your vision free from any distortion that may be caused by lens fogging.
Important Note: orders may take up to 10 business days for processing before shipment, depending on the type of frame and/or lenses ordered.
The Panhead is ANSI Z87.1 safety compliant.
- Superior optical clarity and 100% UVA + UVB sun protection. View our 7eye Lens Guide to learn more about the different 7eye lens options
- 360° Bendable Temple Arms make it easy to get a snug and secure fit
- AirShield® foam eyecup provides total protection from the elements including wind, dust, and other airborne irritants
- Filtered vents minimize fogging, resulting in clearer vision
- Durable, weather resistant foam eyecups for long lasting comfortable all-day wear
The Panhead frame is designed to fit large to extra-large faces.
To find the right size and fit, it is important to consider the curvature of your eyebrow bone and cheek bone. These are the primary factors, along with face shape and size, that determine how the eyecup will work to offer a complete seal around your eyes.
Traditional sizing or fitting of a fashion frame does not necessarily pertain in the case of 7eye AirShield eyewear.